Mojo Up: I Am a Leader
Audience: Grades 5-12 (Intermediate, Middle School, High School)
Program Length: 1 Hour, Half Day, or Full Day
Presentation Format: Breakout/Training
Presentation Location: Auditorium/Gym/Large Classroom/Conference
Leadership is “our ability to successfully influence the people around us”. Right now, we need more teen leaders to understand how to use leadership skills to take on our country’s greatest youth challenge… BULLYING! In schools today it takes a strong group of student leaders who are willing to Mojo Up with courage, conviction, strong communication skills and commitment to create a safe environment!
Mr. Mojo will work hands-on with your group of students, take his universal leadership skills and directly link them to the daily situations students face when taking a stand against bullying. Each Mojo Leadership Factor has a unique piece designed to equip your students with the tools to be strong leaders in your school and community!
Key concepts your students will learn:
- The importance of developing an anti-bullying student task force
- Understanding what bullying looks like in your school
- Easy ways to handle bullies, bystanders, and promoters
- How to build a solid foundation for a successful leadership role
- Five ways to be a positive difference maker in your school
- How to convey a powerful message without saying a word